Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Scary Boogeymen

It is all well and good to lack the critical thinking skills and ability to question the world around you. You know, making a point about something without falling back on stupid-thinking, personal attack, unsubstantiated bull, and so on.
And I don't want to be that person. But I will be for a few.
Our president makes me scared. Scared like there are things happening that are so big and so bad, that if we weren't such a bunch of complacent, lazy fuckers, we'd probably dismantle our entire government and start over. I just can't help but get the feeling the W is an idiot. I also can't help but get the feeling that the people he is friends with get him to do things that are so incredibly short-sighted and with such long-term potential for disasterous consequences that I can't help but believe we are all pretty much fucked.
And I guess that's 'boogeyman thinking'. But these boogeymen are pretty goddamn evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home