Saturday, February 26, 2005

Keeping up with the down low


Hey, you know what's funny? Pretty much everything. I wish I was cool enough to coin phrases like 'the down low' - wait, maybe not... I think I know what that means. Although whoever came up with donkey puncher, dirty Sanchez, or the Cleveland Steamer... well, pure genius.
But I tell ya, one of these days... I'll have people saying 'turn that brown frown upside down'. Yes sir. Hey, I'm pretty sure I was responsible for the great goatee wave of '92. Good god, that makes me feel very old to think that my Junior to Senior year of college was 13 years ago almost. Bleh.
So, let's talk about this weekend. The girlfriend has got something in the works. It is my birthday weekend, since we didn't really do much during the week, and she wants to do something special. I have to say, it is pretty nice. I've always had kind of downer birthdays... which is to say it has been during circumstances in my life where I'm alone or was taking the bar exam... whatever. Just kind of blah. And I think it is mostly because I don't like to get older, so I think I'm grumpy.
But come to think of it, I did have a really nice one when I was with this one ex girlfriend. She was a real piece of work, but, she came over in these CFM shoes and stockings and really...well, it was a good birthday. Let's just say that.
Maybe the Birthday F. That's my term. I'm sure others have said it, but it's on my mind now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home